In June 1948, in Pellaro it was born as a four-page bulletin where the spiritual thoughts and the news regarding school and families’ events were told. Its name was “Humble Voices for a Great Apostolate”. Don Giuseppe Caruso was the Manager.
Between November and December 1954 the editorial office moved to Tivoli and the bulletin was modified. The first article was instructive and then there were articles about news and information .
In November 1954 mons. Mario Iacovelli became the manager. He was the priest of Saint George, the Church closer to the main house.
In December 1972 bulletin’s pages became 8 and there was a page commemorating the founder, mons. Giuseppe Cognata.
In 1984 Mons. Iacovelli was replaced by Adriano Rocisvaldo Toto, Duomo’s priest and the bulletin became a quarterly review.
In 1989, after mons. Toto’s death, don Antonio Persili became Manager.
The review consisted of 32 pages with instructive articles, Founder’s words and news. The editorial team was constituted by Salesian Nuns with the collaboration of many priests and laymen.